I figured now's as good a time as any and I need a study break anyways.
We'll return to usual programming (aka the MUSIC!) tomorrow or Tuesday.
I appreciate you hanging in with me here for the next couple of weeks!
1. I'm a business major. I don't know yet what I want to do exactly (I've still got time though to decide).
2. I love dogs. Golden retrievers and labs especially.
3. I've been to the majority of the states. Still to go: Alaska, Maine, Vermont... that might be all.
4. That said, I've been to a ton of national parks/monuments/etc etc.
5. I love driving. Even (read: especially) by myself. I love to crank up the volume, sing obnoxiously loud, and just jam out. Doing all that at night is like a bonus!
6. I'm probably more obsessed with '70s music than I should be. I wish I could've been the age I am now in 1973, minus all the high hippies. I love love love the Eagles (as yall know). I also love: Fleetwood Mac, Journey, Pink Floyd, the Stones, etc etc etc. I could go on and on. But I won't.
7. Case in point: Fleetwood Mac is currently on tour right now. (Have been since March.) I have SEVEN recordings so far of their show. Yes, it's the same exact set list every night. But I like to listen to them all and find the differences. Crazy, right?! But there's actually about 13 shows out there, I just haven't gotten my hands on them all yet.
8. I have the greatest friends ever.
9. I don't like Obama. At all. (Please don't shun me!)
10. I have a strong work ethic. I enjoy to work.
11. I hate when people ride their bikes in the middle of the road. Sorry but you are not Lance Armstrong and you never will be. So get the heck out of my way.
12. I watched the Olympics pretty intently this past August. Maybe it was because of Michael Phelps (pre-pot picture, of course)? Who knows.
13. Some of my favorite foods: cereal of almost any kind, pretzels, Keva! (Google it), steak, mashed potatoes, chicken, Chex mix, Mexican food in general, Italian food in general. Just no Asian/Chinese/Thai and I'm good to go. :)
14. I wear contacts. I can't even see the big "E" on the eye chart (it's blurry) but obviously it's always going to be there.
15. I hate being angry with people.
16. And I hate it when people say they're "disappointed" in me. I hate that word.
17. I have a blue car and his name is Sulley (from Monster's Inc!). He's pretty cool.
18. I try to take things one day at a time, but it's hard most of the time.
19. I worry a lot. I shouldn't, but I do.
20. I'm going to study abroad in the summer of 2010. Either England or Australia. Not sure yet.
21. I love reading. Anything from somewhat-cheesy romance novels (Nicholas Sparks) to musician biographies.
22. I LOVE song lyrics. Most of my Facebook statuses are lines from songs.
23. I've been blessed with a great, close-knit family.
24. I think waaaay too much at night when I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep. I just get to thinking about lots of different things and then have trouble sleeping.
25. I had over 1,000 kids in my high school class. Yes, the graduation ceremony was neverending.
That's all, folks!