Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Preview

Happy 2010 to all of you guys!
I just got back from an exciting day & night in San Antonio. Wreck 'em Tech!! :)

I mentioned last time that I'm pumped for concerts this year.
Mosey on over to this article to check out some other cool rock concerts & album releases that are happenin' soon:

http://www.realrocknews.com/classic-rock-preview-for-2010/

Stones, Faces and Heart, oh my!
What's one dream concert (whether it's happening or not) that you'd like to see this year? Me? Fleetwood Mac & the Eagles. The official announcement is coming within the next two weeks. :)

Have a good Sunday, guys.

4 comments:

Nutritious is Delicious said...

The Beatles...again! ;)

carolina said...

Congrats on your team's outstanding win!
Would be great to see Eagles and Fleetwood Mac together.
Also wish I could see David Gilmour live and the remnants of Led Zepplin...

Bar L. said...

I'd like to see U2 open for Bruce. Or, Bruce could open for U2, that would work for me as well :)

Seriously: Zeppelin

classicrockforthesoul said...

@Carolina - I would love to see David Gilmour!!! He's amazing and definitely still has it.

@Layla - U2 and Bruce Springsteen... wow! That'd be a show for sure.

I think most everyone is wanting Zep.
You guys might find this article interesting:
http://melodicrockconcerts.com/2010/01/05/jimmy-page-ready-for-solo-tour-zeppelin-reunion/

Post a Comment

Tell me something interesting! Leave a comment or email me: classicrockforthesoul[at]yahoo[dot]com :)