I saw these little random sayings today and thought I'd share with all of you... just a little something before you start your weekend.
1. If you can't understand it, it must be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer.
2. Originality is the art of concealing your sources.
3. The English language is strange - skating on thin ice can get you into hot water.
4. Wear a watch and you'll always know what time it is. Wear two watches and you'll never be sure.
5. What do you call the cabs lined up at the Dallas airport? The yellow rows of taxis.
6. Stable relationships are for horses.
7. Intaxication: Euphoria at getting a tax refund, which lasts until you realize it was your money to start with.
We'll be back to the music tomorrow! :)
About Classic rock girl!
I'm a college student who grew up two decades too late and missed out on some fantastic music. I relive those years through this blog, by talking about anything and everything rock music related from the '60s, '70s, and '80s-- with some of "today's" music thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Check out my "personal" blog -- Dreams of a Lifetime
Check these cool blogs out:
- ▼ May (7)
- guest post (3)