Hope everyone had a good weekend!
I was gone for the weekend so I'm working on getting caught up.
For now, check out this lovely video featuring Linda Ronstadt singing the oldie-but-goodie "It Doesn't Matter Anymore" by Mr. Buddy Holly:
Story of my life.
Have a good rest of the week!!
About Classic rock girl!
I'm a college student who grew up two decades too late and missed out on some fantastic music. I relive those years through this blog, by talking about anything and everything rock music related from the '60s, '70s, and '80s-- with some of "today's" music thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Check out my "personal" blog -- Dreams of a Lifetime
Check these cool blogs out:
- Guest Post: Carolina
- It's been a Carole King kind of a day over here. ...
- Essential Christmas Albums
- Guest Post: Seano on Uriah Heep
- Get up and dance!
- Guest Post: Whizkid on Concert Venues
- "It Doesn't Matter Anymore"
- Guest Post: Layla's Classic Rock
- Bye bye, DSOTM
- When the lights go down in the city...
- Happy Birthday to Lindsey Buckingham!
- RANT: Rock and Roll Hall of Stupidity
- ▼ October (12)
- guest post (3)