Monday, March 30, 2009
Eric Clapton turns 64 today!
I know this is the second post in a row about EC and you're all sick of hearing about him, so I'll shut up.
However, I suggest you take 10 minutes to listen to an EC song of your choice today. Just in honor of him being him. And still being alive and well. :)
P.S. That dog isn't doing what you think he's doing. Well okay, he is... but from reading this article, I don't think EC would mind much anymore anyway.
Posted by classicrockforthesoul at 6:03 PM
About Classic rock girl!
I'm a college student who grew up two decades too late and missed out on some fantastic music. I relive those years through this blog, by talking about anything and everything rock music related from the '60s, '70s, and '80s-- with some of "today's" music thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Check out my "personal" blog -- Dreams of a Lifetime
Check these cool blogs out:
- Happy Birthday to Mick Ralphs!
- Happy Birthday to Eric Clapton!
- Love Triangle
- Happy Birthday to Elton John!
- I'm back... with a CONTEST!
- Watch & Be Amazed
- A Book Review - "Conversations with Tom Petty"
- Happy [Belated] Birthday to Randy Meisner!
- "Storms" in concert!
- Happy Birthday to David Gilmour!
- Contest coming up!
- Happy [Belated] Birthday to Roger Daltrey!
- ▼ March (13)
- guest post (3)