Lindsey Buckingham is an underrated and underappreciated guitar player.
Check out this video of his guitar solo in "I'm So Afraid" from last night in Boston:
(It won't let me embed the video, so just CLICK HERE to see it!)
How awesome is that?!?
Other news for the day:
- Happy birthday to James Taylor who turns 61 today! Can't wait to see him in June :)
- Paul McCartney marries Linda Eastman this day in 1969.
- The Allman Brothers begin recording on their album "Live at Fillmore East" this day in 1971.
I'll be going home tomorrow afternoon and can't wait to watch some concerts and check out what's on VH1 Classic!
Have a great day!
About Classic rock girl!
I'm a college student who grew up two decades too late and missed out on some fantastic music. I relive those years through this blog, by talking about anything and everything rock music related from the '60s, '70s, and '80s-- with some of "today's" music thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Check out my "personal" blog -- Dreams of a Lifetime
Check these cool blogs out:
- Happy Birthday to Mick Ralphs!
- Happy Birthday to Eric Clapton!
- Love Triangle
- Happy Birthday to Elton John!
- I'm back... with a CONTEST!
- Watch & Be Amazed
- A Book Review - "Conversations with Tom Petty"
- Happy [Belated] Birthday to Randy Meisner!
- "Storms" in concert!
- Happy Birthday to David Gilmour!
- Contest coming up!
- Happy [Belated] Birthday to Roger Daltrey!
- ▼ March (13)
- guest post (3)