Yayay! My favorite Eagle (shh... don't tell Don) turned 61 yesterday!
Okay so I love the stuff he did with the Eagles, however his solo stuff is a little dodgy. Maybe because it was so '80s, I dunno.
Here's "Peacful Easy Feeling" from 1973 -- I miss Randy and Bernie. This is my favorite lineup!
What's your favorite Eagles lineup? I know everyone loved when Joe Walsh joined, but I'm not all that crazy about him. :shrug:
P.S. Don't forget about my giveaway!
About Classic rock girl!
I'm a college student who grew up two decades too late and missed out on some fantastic music. I relive those years through this blog, by talking about anything and everything rock music related from the '60s, '70s, and '80s-- with some of "today's" music thrown in for good measure. Enjoy!
Check out my "personal" blog -- Dreams of a Lifetime
Check these cool blogs out:
- Tis the Season!
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wo...
- Happy [Belated] Birthday to Joe Walsh!
- Holiday Road
- You've Got a Friend x2
- You like?
- 1. Alright, it's no secret I'm a chiffonhead but I...
- *New/Additional Blog on WordPress
- Happy [Belated] Birthday to Glenn Frey!
- Guest Post: BeARockr
- "Don't carry the world upon your shoulders..."
- ▼ November (12)
- guest post (3)