Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Holiday Road

I first saw this movie when I was like nine or ten-- good thing I didn't know that it was my hubby Lindsey Buckingham singing this song until, like, a year ago. Cool.
Really though, the four Vacation movies with Chevy Chase and Beverly D'Angelo are hilarious!

I wish there was a Thanksgiving Vacation movie. I hate having to wait til December to watch Christmas Vacation!



"I found out long ago,
It's a long way down the holiday road"


I go home for Thanksgiving in one week. This is going to be the slowest week everrr.

I'm currently ill-- pretty sure I have a little cold. I feel fine and all, but my nose is runny, I'm sneezing and coughing. And my eyes are watery. Too bad my mama isn't here to hold her hand to my forehead and give me a near-perfect temperature reading!
Off to go take some NyQuil...

5 comments:

drewzepmeister said...

Hope you better, soon! Being sick really sucks:(

drewzepmeister said...

I mean get better soon :)

bearockr said...

hey ... May you get well soon ! i sure agree with you that no one can heal and help anyone like a mother does... The greatest creation of god is a mother ... :)

carolina said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
I just got the soundtrack to Christmas Vacation and I am now listening to it in my car. I know, I know ... it's not even Thanksgiving yet. But, the ways things have been going, I needed a boost. I love this cd!

carolina said...

Oh, and I forgot to mention (since you like Holiday Road), the Christmas Vacation cd also has as a bonus track Lindsey singing Holiday Road. That song, of course, was not actually in Christmas Vacation. Just a little something extra. You would probably really like this cd.

Post a Comment

Tell me something interesting! Leave a comment or email me: classicrockforthesoul[at]yahoo[dot]com :)