Monday, November 9, 2009

*New/Additional Blog on WordPress

Hi, bloggies!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started up a "personal" blog over on WordPress.

I'm still keeping up with this blog -- no worries!!

Sometimes I feel like talking about politics, current events, movies, food, and other stuff going on in my life, but I didn’t feel it was fair to my music readers (YOU!) to have to read all that nonsense when you strictly come here for R&R. ;)

So, if you're interested, I'd love for you to come follow me over on WordPress:
Dreams of a Lifetime

You don't have to have a WordPress account to comment, but make sure you let me know who you are by filling out your username/name before you submit your comment.
For now I won't be requiring an email address for comments, so we will see how that goes.

Again, I'll STILL be here!!! :)

P.S. Apparently Steven Tyler quit Aerosmith? Can't say I didn't see that one coming -- I have no sympathy for any of those guys, sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me something interesting! Leave a comment or email me: classicrockforthesoul[at]yahoo[dot]com :)