Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"Don't carry the world upon your shoulders..."

I came across this flow chart today and thought it was pretty cool! So I'm sharing it with you guys:


And here's a clip of "Hey Jude" from Across the Universe -- don't freak out because I'm not using the Beatles' version! I just think this is really cool and I haven't seen this movie in a long time, but I remember it being pretty trippy.



Remember... if you ever wanna do a guest blog post for me (featured on Fridays), email me at classicrockforthesoul[at]yahoo[dot]com! :)

3 comments:

drewzepmeister said...

I can relate to this...

drewzepmeister said...

Well, On a different level....

Vegas Linda Lou said...

Yes, that flow chart is cool! Funny to see that song broken down to such simple levels.

Post a Comment

Tell me something interesting! Leave a comment or email me: classicrockforthesoul[at]yahoo[dot]com :)